Looking to pitch your business idea at a startup competition? Check out the list of comprehensive startup competitions in Canada, USA, and globally. Are you competing at any of these startup competitions? Let us know! These competitions are the perfect platform for exposure, funding, and mentorship. Get started.
If you are organizing a Startup Competition submit it on our forum here.
- Cartier Women’s Initiative Award $100K GlobalThe Cartier Women’s Initiative Award is an incredible opportunity for women-led startups and businesses to win capital, exposure, and more. This is a unique opportunity to take your company to the next level. Apply by August 31st for the opportunity to win $100 000 in prize money. For more details on how to apply visit: http://bit.ly/2B0EuHa […]
- Ignite Capital Startup Competition TorontoLooking to raise some funds for your startup? Check out Ignite Ignite Capital Startup Competition coming up in Toronto. Ignite Capital is a Toronto-based not-for-profit that gives aspiring Ontario entrepreneurs, who have limited access to capital, the opportunity to compete for funding and business support. Ignite Capital is an annual competition that invites emerging Ontario entrepreneurs who have limited […]
- Pitch for the Purse: Women Entrepreneurs CanadaAre you a woman entrepreneur in Canada working on an exciting startup? Check out Pitch for the Purse by Forum for Women Entrepreneurs. This is an amazing opportunity to win up to $25K, get exposure, and more. Applications are now open. For more details about this startup competition and how to apply visit here: http://bit.ly/2APDgyz The […]
- Science & deeptech startup competition: apply to the Hello Tomorrow Global ChallengeAre you an early-stage startup developing a world-changing technology? Hello Tomorrow is on the lookout for the best & brightest tech & science startups for the 5th edition of the Global Challenge! Apply to get connected in the deeptech network with 1-1 meetings with VCs & industry leaders, as well as a chance to pitch […]
- Biz & Tech Summit Pitch Startup CompetitionBiz & Tech Summit Pitch Startup Competition is coming up. This is a great opportunity to get exposure for your startup and potentially win some prizes. Start-up companies that have already tested their ideas and have a business plan related to business and/or technology have an opportunity to pitch their business for a chance to […]
- Microsoft Ventures M12 Female Founder CompetitionM12 (Microsoft Ventures) global female founder startup competition is coming up. The top 2 finalist will win with $2M each in venture funding. Submissions are now open through Sep. 30, 2018. Here are some details: Top applicants from across North America, Europe and Israel will compete in a live pitch competition with 2 winners selected […]
- QuickFire Challenges: Shanghai Lung Cancer InnovationWorking on an innovative idea in the healthcare space for lungs? Check out QuickFire Challenges: Shanghai Lung Cancer Innovation. China is disproportionately impacted by lung cancer, where it has been the leading cause of death since 2010 according to Medical Daily. Therefore, in honor of the new Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS @ Shanghai we seek to attract cutting […]
- Textile innovation pitch competition at MaRS – applications due July 30thThe MaRS Catalyst Fund, George Brown Fashion exchange and SWS Ventures are hosting a pitch competitio at MaRS on Oct. 30th. We are looking for early-stage Canadian companies with an innovation/ technology to reduce the environmental impact of the textile/ apparel industry. Five finalist will be chosen to pitch at MaRS to win a $10,000 […]
- Varsity Pitch Competition UKVarsity Startup Pitch Competition is coming up in UK. NACUE’s Varsity Pitch Competition is a national early stage business pitching competition that celebrates the best businesses coming out of colleges and universities across the UK. It has become one of the UK’s flagship enterprise events, celebrating and showcasing the entrepreneurial flair of young businesses for […]
- Elevate $1M Pitch CompetitionWorking on an AI startup? Elevate has announced ElevateR Pitch, a startup competition where Canada’s best AI startup companies compete for the attention of international media, investors and global tech leaders. Finalists from across Canada will face-off with over $1,000,000 CAD in funding up for grabs for select finalists. On Tuesday, September 25 at the Sony Centre, the final four […]