Plug and Play
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re a diverse team with backgrounds in technology, business and entrepreneurship and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re seeking a Health Program Manager to support our growing team in Alberta who is an operational powerhouse, organized, can manage multiple projects at one time, and will champion the Plug and Play’s efforts across Canada.
This position is a multi-faceted role and offers an unparalleled opportunity for both personal and professional growth in a supportive and prosperous environment. As a Program Manager you will be running the 3-month Health acceleration program twice a year by setting up events and networking sessions, own startup relationships, support business development with their corporate accounts and deal flows, prepare marketing collateral, order promotional materials and supplies for the team, and more
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for assisting teams with signing up new partners as well as managing existing partners and support events such as Selection Day and Expo.
Corporate Program + Startup Facing
- Attending bi-weekly calls with corporates / startups, take notes, action items and prepare follow-up mails, track overall startup engagement
- Own relationships with corporate / startups in the program
- Hold intake interviews, exit interviews, and make sure all startups are on track to meet program goals
- Set up 1:1 sessions for startups to meet with Mentors, VC’s and corporate partners for the program
- Collect feedback and develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Wrap up the program with a batch analysis report and support the Program team with questions from corporate partners and startups
- Preparing half year and annual reports for all partners
- Grow ecosystem of mentors and VCs to bring more value to the program
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within our partner organizations to generate adoption, renewals, and new revenue opportunities.
- Devise engagement plans that consider partner business goals, internal organization structures, and map products and services to achieve these goals.
- Support the Alberta Directors and Plug and Play’s wider mission in Alberta and across Canada
- Coordinate with Plug and Play’s global Health team.
Event & Operations Management
- Event Management (2x Selection Days, 2x Expos, Program related events)
- Side events coordination for BD purposes (e.g. with leads or strategic important distributors)
- Conceptualizing customer centric Innovation Day agendas
- Book venue, brainstorm content, outreach speakers
- Ownership for invitation management
- Testing new platforms, formats and opportunities for upcoming meetings / events
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in public speaking
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A passion for early-stage venture capital, startups, and entrepreneurship with a good understanding of emerging technologies
To apply for this job please visit plugandplaytechcenter.bamboohr.com.