Ratehub Inc. is looking for an Inside Sales Customer Service Representative to add to our expanding team. This position requires a confident individual with excellent communication skills and great work ethic to support our Sales team with appointment confirmations and bookings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responding by phone to lead submissions and booking new appointments in a timely manner
- Confirming by phone existing appointments with the clients in a timely manner
- Providing excellent customer experience to our clients.
- Exhibiting a continued focus on service excellence.
- Staying current with the latest industry knowledge, competition, and market trends
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Qualities and Skills
- Resourceful: You may not have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Self-Motivated: You are never idle and always driven by results
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Ability to multitask and pay strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment with tight turnaround times
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be open to working on the weekends and evenings
- No experience necessary, however focus will be on the candidate’s communication skills, attitude, attention to detail and work ethics.
Why is this an amazing opportunity?
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship and community. That’s our Modus Operandi.
Ratehub.ca is Canada’s #1 mortgage lead generation company.
We have funded over 10 Billion of Mortgage Volume.
We were named the Brokerage of the Year 4x in a row in 2018 through 2021!
Our ideal candidate profile?
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives by working in a customer facing role and providing excellent service. Our ideal candidate is a highly intelligent, resourceful and self-motivated individual, with excellent communication and customer service skills – sound like you?
- Be part of a high-performing team and company on the verge of explosive growth.
- Beautiful office space in downtown Toronto (we are currently remote)
- Competitive compensation package consisting of hourly rate and performance pay bonus, and health benefits.
To apply for this job please visit ratehubinc.applytojob.com.