Pani Energy is made up of a young team of highly motivated individuals who share a mutual passion for the environment. We have created a web-based platform which enables the operators of water treatment facilities to operate their plants more efficiently, saving energy, consumables and the environment. We are excited to tackle challenging problems for the betterment of society. Our workplace environment fosters and encourages both ingenuity and collaboration. If this sounds good so far, keep reading!
You will be a key part of Pani’s team. By working closely with our implementation engineers, customer success team, and product team, you will be resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. You will help establish our reputation of a standard of excellence for customer support.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized
- Eager to be part of a fast-paced team
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
Nice to Have
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma or degree
Note: If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly, or have some gaps in your resume, we would still be happy to hear from you. Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience – we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
Remote applicants in North America only.
To apply for this job please visit www.panienergy.com.