About HiMama and Our Mission:
HiMama is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business and certified B Corporation that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Our goal is to empower early childhood educators with affordable tools that enable them to improve developmental outcomes for the children they work with, while educating parents about the importance of their work. If you are excited about being part of a high-growth tech company focused on making a difference in a highly impactful industry, HiMama is the place for you!
We’re on the hunt for enthusiastic individuals with can-do attitudes who want to be a part of a fast-paced, work-hard, start-up environment. At HiMama we celebrate wins, make positive change in the world, and have fun with friends all at the same time, every day.
The Customer Success (CS) Team
CS at HiMama is a close-knit team of busy bodies who are driven to find a way to make every customer successful, so help us! This includes influencing product and marketing decisions, problem-solving, and a whole lot of persuasion. Every day is a new challenge and every team member has a lot of responsibility, but we work closely together to ensure everyone is kicking butt in their role.
The Customer Support Associate Role
You should enjoy interacting with customers over the phone and helping people solve technical problems and resolve issues should be a passion. The Customer Support Associate role will focus on providing support to our customers via email, phone and chat. They will be responsible for exemplifying amazing customer service. Given the nature of our fast-paced environment, you will also be helping out in other aspects of the CS team. And you should be excited by a busy schedule and seat-of-your-pants challenges.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Supporting customers with troubleshooting technical support issues via chat, email and phone
- Helping identify trends in customer issues and requests, as well as reporting bugs to the Engineering team
- Working with the Product team to ensure we are making decisions in the best interest of our users
- Finding ways to improve processes and reduce customer pain points
- Recommending and implementing improvements to process to improve efficiency and customer outcomes
- Ensuring the customer has an amazing HiMama experience!
What We’re Looking For:
- Post-secondary education (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a customer-facing role
- Tech-savvy with the ability to navigate apps and software is a must
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and connect with people quickly
- Compassionate and patient demeanour with confidence and assertion to get things done
- Active listening and problem-solving skills
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to people
- Organized and able to manage a large volume of tasks independently
- Ability to deescalate and manage difficult situations and conversations
- Propensity to always want to learn and improve processes
- Passionate about a career that is more than a “job”
- Ambition to work hard in order to make an impact in the world
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.