Website GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
THIS JOB IS BASED OUT OF REMOTE (US)
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
GRIN is looking for motivated, hard working, and team oriented Business Development Representatives to join our growing team! If you enjoy researching and want to reach out to your favorite e-commerce brands to show them how to extend their reach through your favorite social media creators, this role is for you. You will qualify leads for a demo with an Account Executive who will be responsible for closing the deal. Your success depends on your intense drive to be your best, hit your goals, and share best practices with your teammates. If you have a love for pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, researching/prospecting, talking to people, and sealing the deal, then we are ready to talk with you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilizing a consistent contact attempt process via phone and email to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads.
- Prospecting, educating, and qualifying leads to create sales-ready opportunities to hand over to the Account Executive.
- Maintaining industry and technology knowledge to ensure that you remain a trusted resource for prospects and customers and will successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Developing and maintaining daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types.
- The ideal candidate would be someone who has a strong work ethic, is an effective communicator, and has a desire to perfect their craft.
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of professional work experience
- SaaS sales experience a plus
- Comfortable on the phone making cold calls
- Outgoing Personality
- Excellent Time Management and Organization skills
- Outstanding oral communication skills
- Exceptional prospecting and closing skills
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org