Last year, Alize Bhatia founded and bootstrapped Super PawBox to a six figure annual recurring revenue business. After noticing a gap in the Canadian market for subscription boxes that specifically catered to puppies, she decided to take this opportunity to start Super PawBox, a Canadian monthly dog box that grows with the puppy and helps puppy parents through puppyhood. After personally knowing how challenging puppyhood can be, she knew that she could work with animal experts and create a product that makes life a little easier for puppy parents.
- BHP – Camps to Communities Challenge 2022 asked by foundersbeta
- AI, Blockchain and Crypto Startup Competition $50K asked by foundersbeta
- Top 100 Employers Editorial Coverage asked by foundersbeta
- Over 80+ Remote Opportunities! Weekly Newsletter asked by foundersbeta
- Huawei Spark Ignite 2022 asked by foundersbeta