Find a Dream Co-founder
This course covers all the tips and hacks on finding that co-founder for your startup.
Hey there! I’m Eric. After interviewing over 100+ founders and companies and spending 8+ years in the startup space, I’m thrilled to bring you this course that tackles the job search. You can connect with me on Linkedin.
Who is this course?
For those that are looking start a startup. Whether you’re at idea, MVP or traction stage this course will help you recruit stellar talent. It covers everything from job description, advertising, and interviewing to find that perfect co-founder.
Specific Goals of the Course:
Start the recruiting process for finding that co-founder 🙌
Tactics on recruiting for an early-stage startups 🔥
Tips on getting traction and getting people excited 😮
Avoiding the startup team pitfalls
Lesson 1: Why have a cofounder?
Lesson 2: Traction! Traction! Traction!
Lesson 3: Landing page and Mock up
Lesson4: Compelling cofounder description that works
Lesson5: Marketing hacks and tactics for recruiting
Lesson 6: Tips for non-technical founders
Lesson 7: Tips for technical founders
Lesson 8: Interview and candidate selection
Lesson 9: Startup Team Formula
Lesson 10: How to avoid the Zombie startup syndrome?
Lesson 2: Traction!
Once you know you need a co-founder let’s figure out some things before bringing on someone onboard. These include:
– Know your business idea: this means having done the market research and knowing what’s out there
– Know your value prop: what makes this business different?
– Come up with monetization strategy and models: at some point monetization has to kick in at some point or it’s dead-end.
– Figure out the equity portion: how much equity are you willing to give? The more up front about what the role is and what is not it’s better for the potential co-founder
– Come up with a landing page: this means start building up your subscribers prior to launch.
Which is essentially more attractive to you?
Scenario A: “Hey, I’m working on this idea with 1,000 subscribers and a pre-launch site. Want to help me build it?”
Scenario B: “Hey, I’m working on this amazing business idea.”
But remember, your traction speaks louder than words.
Download the video-based lecture and content.
Get started right away with our practical tips.
Covers all the hacks and tips to kick ass in your search.
Join the largest online Startup Community of founders, professionals, and students
Get access to curated opportunities and events. We’re ready to match you up with the best opportunities.