Sustainable Ocean Alliance (SOA) is committed to accelerate 100 ocean technology startups by 2021 (read Forbes article here) and now seeking the most innovative ocean entrepreneurs from around the world to help them scale their solutions to the ocean’s greatest challenges.
Applications for the Ocean Solutions Accelerator is now open until March 31, 2019 at 11:59pm PST and we invite you to share this information with your network.
Fifteen ocean tech entrepreneurs will:
- receive an investment of US$25,000
- participate in a 8-week intensive startup development and executive leadership course in the San Francisco Bay Area from August 24-October 17, 2019
- showcase their ocean solutions on stage at SOA’s Silicon Valley Ocean Tech Demo Day on October 17, 2019
- join us for an 8-day ‘Ocean Accelerator at Sea’ adventure to Alaska with the support of Lindblad Expeditions starting on August 24, 2019
- be featured in international media and be showcased at the Our Ocean Conference in Oslo, Norway on October 23-24, 2019
More information is available on our website
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention and we look forward to learning more about your ocean tech solutions!