Well financed seed stage start-up looking for a technical/product-oriented Co- Founder and business lead.
We are looking for a technical and product-oriented Co-Founder to lead the product development and day-to-day operations of an exciting early stage technology company Mii.Health (“Mii”) in the health and wellness space. Mii is a JV between the original developer of the technology platform and Freshii, a publicly traded health and wellness company with 430 restaurant locations in 14 countries.
This is a very unique opportunity to launch a start-up with access to capital, existing IP, and experienced partners. The opportunity is further outlined as follows:
• Co-Founder to receive a sizeable equity stake in Mii.
• Co-Founder will take part in formulating the strategic direction of the company including
prioritizing technology architecture decisions, identifying new market segments, and new
• Mii is a pre-revenue company with existing IP and blueprints for the next generation of the
platform (“v2.0”). Existing technology and blueprints are considered directional and the Co-
Founder will have the opportunity to assess and determine where to rebuild vs where to redesign.
• Up to $1 million in funding is in place from the strategic partner to bring v2.0 of the product to market. In addition to the capital, the strategic partner brings numerous advantages relating to
distribution and marketing.
• Co-founder will have ownership of personnel decisions and the opportunity to build the team
from ground up.
What we are looking for in our Co-Founder:
• The energy, grit, and perseverance necessary to lead an early stage technology company.
• Prior leadership and/or founder experience in early stage marketplace and/or SaaS businesses.
• Engineering, technical and/or product development skills background.
• Has an affinity and passion for health and wellness and/or nutrition.
• Ideally located in Toronto, but not a requirement.
Mii is supported by its strategic partner and two highly experienced invested advisors that bring access to capital and expansive business networks. Matthew Corrin, CEO and Founder of Freshii, and Jonathan Graff, Venture Partner at Celtic House Ventures, will serve as board directors and as advisors to the Co- founder. Both are highly successful entrepreneurs and investors, having scaled separate start-up companies to public exits, and bring a strong track record of success growing technology and health & wellness organizations. They will be a strong asset to the efforts of the Co-founder and the future of the company.