K-Startup Grand Challenge
Are you a promising startup with your sights set on market expansion in Asia? Interested in working in one of the most innovative technology hubs in the world with living expenses paid? Would you like to connect with global companies like Samsung, LG, Hyundai, just to name a few? Did we mention total prizes are valued at $320K, no equity taken?
If your answer is YES, we’d love to invite you to join the K-Startup Grand Challenge 2021! Now in its 7th year, the K-Startup Grand Challenge has accelerated over 400 global startups in South Korea. Be a part of this exciting opportunity to build a dynamic business in Korea.
What is the K-Startup Grand Challenge?
– 60 promising startups from around the world will be selected to participate in this extraordinary acceleration program in South Korea
– Teams will receive office space, intern, equipment for product production, service development support, mentorship, and paid living expenses
– Startups will network and participate in matchmaking events with successful local entrepreneurs, distinguished researchers, engineers and representatives from large corporations
– 30 teams will be selected to extend their acceleration period and receive additional financial incentives to develop their business
– The top 10 startup finalists will win cash prizes
Here’s your Why:
– Opportunity to live and work in Korea with paid living expenses and cash grants
– Global partnership opportunities with Samsung, LG, SK, Hyundai and more
– Leverage Korea as a gateway to Asia with a trusted partner
– 1st place prize winnings $120K
Application Period: April 15 – June 15, 2021
KSGC Program Period: August 16 – November 30, 2021
Apply TODAY! (you must create a log-in to apply)
Application Deadline – June 15, 2021
Do not wait, the June 15th application deadline is approaching soon!
For more info, please visit the K-Startup Grand Challenge website