Node is a Silicon Valley-backed startup on a mission to democratize the creator economy. The Node team is made of extraordinary people who thrive on solving difficult problems and building enduring products.
We are democratizing the creator economy and building technology that transforms how businesses and content creators collaborate. We put the customer and user experience at the centre of everything we do.
Currently, our app supports over 100 brands across North America in generating UGC campaigns that are streamlined and data-driven.
We’re seeking a skilled social media content creator who can work autonomously to create engaging and thought-provoking stories.
This is an immersive marketing role where you’ll be required to create content across multiple platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn. If you have a knack for content creation, creativity and innovation, we want you!
- Manage our company social pages to a high standard and act as a point of contact for inquires from social media
- You’ll be creating content, managing multiple social media channels, and producing engaging videos, images, and graphics
- Make key decisions about our content strategy, develop content calendars and contribute to content across all of our channels (social and native)
- You’ll be responsible for creating engaging visual content that leverages social media trends and news cycles
- Establish your personal and team goals, and create a comprehensive strategy to achieve your milestones
- Proven experience with content creation and social media is a must. You’ll be asked to show content you’ve created and accounts you’ve managed in the past as a reference (doesn’t have to be a business page)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work and make decisions independently
- A sense of urgency— we’re moving very fast and have ambitious milestones
- Willingness to get creative, take risks, and experiment. We’re continually iterating and you’ll be required to validate all of your ideas and assumptions through rapid testing
- At least 1 year of experience working in a fast-paced marketing role
- Knowledge of Facebook Business/Ad Manager
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustratoror
- We value entrepreneurship and would love to hear about a business or side-project you’ve worked on
- Passion for food and drink is a major asset!
- Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents AND students enrolled in a Canadian University or College program
If you’d like to be considered for this role, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself. (no essays please)