Applications for the second cohort of the Google for Startups Accelerator Canada have officially opened! Accepting applications from Canadian headquartered technology startups until March 1st 2021, with the 10-week program commencing on April 19th.
Google for Startups Accelerators provide access to the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to help startups build great products and services. During the program, startups receive mentorship and support from Google experts in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy, Marketing, and more.
The 8 to 12 selected startups will join a customized 10-week accelerator program focused on technical enablement. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
You can read more details below on eligibility criteria, program dates and more.
About the Google for Startups Accelerator Canada
Who should apply?
- Canadian headquartered high potential tech startups
- Seed to Series A round of investment
- Revenue generating and/or established user/customer base
- Startups with established teams (a minimum of 5 to 10+ employees)
- Equity-free support from Google
- Exclusive invitation to a 10-week digital program
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts
- The opportunity to provide feedback to Google product teams
What are the key dates* for participating startups?
- Applications open: February 1, 2021
- Applications close: March 1, 2021
- Participating startups confirmed: week of March 22, 2021
- Program kick off: April 19, 2021