Facebook Product Design Summit
This Fall, join Facebook for first annual Facebook Product Design Summit at headquarters in Menlo Park, California. This two-day program is open to students from all North American schools, and students from historically underrepresented groups in the technology industry, including but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, students with disabilities, and veterans.
Each selected participant will have the opportunity to not only join design workshops, portfolio reviews, and interview preparation sessions but also spend valuable days learning and collaborating with Facebook designers and design leadership.
– Dates: Monday, September 23 – Tuesday, September 24, 2019
– Paid travel and lodging to Facebook Headquarters in Menlo Park, California. All meals will also be provided.
– Participants will be able to apply to open roles following the summit.
– Must be actively enrolled in a college/university in North America
– Students who are current interns at Facebook or who have accepted offers (2019-2020) at Facebook are ineligible.
Please apply using the following link: https://facebookproductdesignsummit.splashthat.com by the deadline: August 12, 2019 at 5pm PT. Be sure to complete and submit the application in its entirety! Incomplete applications will not be considered.