Applications to the Spring 2019 Dreamit HealthTech cohort are now open. Complete the application today to ensure your startup has a chance to join the next cohort. Dreamit HealthTech is not your typical startup accelerator:
- Startups do not have to grant a large, fixed equity stake to join.
- More than 50% of the program happens virtually. Startups are only required to be with the Dreamit team during Customer Sprints and an Investor Roadshow.
- You’ll be in a cohort of companies that are in market and have achieved pilots, product-market fit, early customers or other forms of traction.
Startups that join Dreamit HealthTech gain access to:
- Customers | Dreamit HealthTech startups participate in a two-week Customer Sprint. Through this critical part of the Dreamit experience, your company accelerates its sales cycles and builds relationships with key decision-makers by meeting with C-Level Executives at enterprise providers, payers, and healthcare companies.
- Capital | Dreamit HealthTech concludes with a two-week, bi-coastal Investor Roadshow. During this time, your startup has 15 to 20 one-on-one, face-to-face meetings with different venture funds in their offices. This component of Dreamit kickstarts the fundraising process by giving you an opportunity to meet with firms that can lead your next round.
- Coaching | If accepted, you work with Managing Director Adam Dakin and Program Manager Ethan Wergelis-Isaacson each week to stress test key assumptions, perfect your sales pitch, prep for fundraising, and scale your business.
For more details click here: http://bit.ly/2zdxZNY