We’d love to hear from you if you like:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- Exponential growth (5 straight quarters of 50-100%+ quarter over quarter growth)
- Flat structure and access to senior leadership for continuous mentorship
- Meritocracy – we promote based on performance, not tenure
Jerry.ai is an AI powered personal concierge for your car and home. Our mission is to make all aspects of car & home ownership hassle-free and effortless. We are starting with car insurance. Enabled by disruptive technologies, jerry.ai has built a one-click experience for saving money on car insurance. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 15 months (50-100% revenue growth quarter over quarter) and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store). Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We are based in Silicon Valley and have offices in Palo Alto, Toronto, and Buffalo. We are backed by Y-Combinator, SV Angel, Funders Club, and many other prominent Silicon Valley Investors.
About the role:
Jerry.ai’s executive team is looking to add a hands-on User Acquisitions Manager with a focus on paid media strategy and execution. Jerry has consistently and profitably doubled its customer acquisition every 2 months for the past year and we need an experienced growth hacker to help us scale up in channels including Paid Social, SEM, Programmatic Display, Article Marketing, Programmatic TV & Radio, and possibly Direct Mail. This role could be scoped anywhere from a Manager to Director level depending on the candidate’s prior scope of responsibilities. If the role sounds exciting to you and you think you will excel in it, we’d love to talk with you! This is a high-impact role, your work will make a measurable difference to millions of US consumers.
- 2+ years experience driving user acquisitions within mobile gaming or consumer apps
- Experience developing and implementing campaign strategies for paid social (Google, Facebook, Youtube, etc) and/or programmatic ads
- Strategic thinker that has the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with the tactical ability to execute
- Analytical and data driven
- Strong communicator and ability to provide feedback on performance to key stakeholders.
- Proven experience managing & building out user acquisition channels and training junior team members.
A Bit About Our Company And Culture
Jerry.ai is building an intelligent advisor for managing the two most expensive assets most people own – our cars and our homes. We operate at a super fast pace, we work hard, and love to have fun!
In addition to being profitable and on an exponential growth curve, we are 100% committed to making Jerry a fantastic work place:
- With offices in Palo Alto, Toronto, New York and remote teams in Asia, Jerry is building a powerful team without borders
- Team lunches, outings and other celebrations (virtual at the moment)
- Accelerated growth and opportunities for career development
- Competitive compensation including equity options
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.