Are you looking to gain more experience in Digital Design? Riipen is looking for a UI / UX Intern who has experience in visual design who loves to build amazing user experiences.
You will be involved in working with a highly effective, remote development & product team, working on the design of the Riipen platform and all of its services.
This is a 6 month internship through the DS4Y Internship program. To learn more about the DS4Y Internship Program you can find information here. You must meet the eligibility criteria of the program to be considered as a candidate.
- Work closely with our lead UI/UX Designer to ensure Riipen’s platform is intuitive, user friendly and accessible across all audiences and on all platforms
- Communicate clearly and often with engineering and product to bring your designs to life
- Identify opportunities and prioritize areas for improvement to the user experience
- Define user stories for new features and improvements
- Conduct research relating to industry best practices and trends of interest
- Complete UX deliverables for the Riipen platform (https://app.riipen.com) such as wireframes, high fidelity mockups and animated transitions and prototyping
- Redesign pages of www.riipen.com (marketing site) to improve user experience, search engine optimization, and conversion
- Design new pages (Webflow) and templates for landing pages for use by mktg team (Unbounce)
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Ideally, at least 2 years experience as a visual designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar role
- Experience developing web and mobile solutions and applications
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of design, technology, and user behaviour
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with engineers, product managers, and other designers
- The ability to concept and execute great design while keeping business needs in mind
- Experience with Figma is required. Experience with similar tools (such as Sketch and Invision) may be substituted for the right candidate.
- Experience with Jira is an asset
- Some coding experience is an asset
To apply for this job please visit riipen.pinpointhq.com.