GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
THIS JOB IS BASED OUT OF REMOTE (US)
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
GRIN is looking for an experienced, highly skilled, and professional Test Automation Engineer to join our QA team. This role will take full ownership of all aspects of testing, both manual and automated, for one of our fast paced Agile teams. As we continue to move to a more modern automation first approach to testing, the role’s responsibility will shift to automating tests for our software delivery pipeline.
If you enjoy solving complex problems and want to be part of a fast growing and fun team, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- As a member of the QA team, you will own testing responsibilities within one of our engineering Agile teams
- Review requirements to define and validate all acceptance criteria
- Create and integrate automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline
- Investigate and debug automation failures
- Maintain test automation to ensure reliable tests
- Assist with building out supporting components of test automation frameworks
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of software test automation experience
- Excellent analytical skills and passion for solving complex problems
- Passionate about software quality and test automation
- Experience testing SaaS applications in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Must have experience creating test automation that is integrated with CI/CD pipelines that can provide multiple deployments per day
- Experience within a Continuous Testing process where your automated tests have provided immediate feedback on quality for software changes
- Experience automating UI, integration, API and database tests
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit grin.co.