Led by funding from Crosslink Capital, Bullpen Capital and Y Combinator, Roofr started as a managed marketplace for roofing, providing roofing estimates in seconds through satellite imagery.
We’re now building an all-in-one sales platform for roofers to grow their business- from fast and accurate satellite roof measurements to project-winning proposals. Our mission is to ensure every family across North America has access to protect their home with an affordable roof.
We believe that in order to achieve our goals, we need to take care and invest in our team. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be an instrumental part of our success by ensuring that we are attracting and hiring the best people possible!
What You’ll Do:
- Attract and recruit top talent to join our engineering, product, marketing and customer facing teams;
- Manage the full recruitment cycle from need assessment, building job descriptions, meeting candidates, negotiation and sending out offers;
- Collaborate with our external recruiters on specific needs;
- Work closely with the People Operations Manager to optimize recruitment process and tools;
- Collaborate with the People and Marketing teams to build and implement employer branding strategies;
- Ensure a stellar candidate experience.
What You’ll Bring
- 2 – 5 years of experience in recruiting, ideally in the tech space;
- Knowledge of talent acquisition best practices;
- Experience working with Lever is considered a plus.
Who You Are
- You are flexible with an ability to quickly adapt to new situations;
- Team player with demonstrated collaboration skills;
- Strong ability to multitask and identify priorities;
- You’re innovative and solution oriented;
- You sweat the details.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits from day 1
- Flexible PTO
- Remote-First Culture with home office set-up
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.