Imagine you want to buy a rug for your home. You want to make sure it will not only fit but also look great. Our technology lets you see a rug in your own space before you buy it. Don’t believe us? Try it for yourself!
At Leap Tools, we are building the world’s most advanced solutions for the interior décor industry. With customers in 80+ countries, our clientele includes Fortune 500 companies such as Home Depot, local retailers such as Alexanian’s, and everything in between. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing tech companies by Deloitte for multiple years in a row, and we are looking for ambitious challenge-seekers to fuel our momentum and help us create an iconic global tech company.
As a key member of our People & Culture team, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work with all departments to drive the company’s people growth and achieve our long-term objectives. Reporting to the People & Culture Director, you will provide full-cycle recruitment support for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Full recruitment support: post jobs, screen resumes, schedule and coordinate interviews, and conduct first-round interviews and assessments for multiple roles in different departments
- Communicate with candidates throughout the application process to ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Liaise with internal parties regarding position details, responsibilities, qualifications, timelines, and decisions
- Work with leadership to understand our recruitment needs and refine job descriptions
- Provide recommendations on improving our recruitment process, including identifying opportunities for automation, integrations, and the use of alternative tools or features
- Report analytics on open requisitions and feedback to the leadership team
We’re looking for someone with:
- A genuine passion to attract the best talent for open roles, with a strong emphasis on timely communication and a sense of urgency to move quickly and efficiently throughout the hiring process
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple requisitions simultaneously
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience with HRIS and ATS software is an asset
- A ‘jack-of-all trades’ mentality, not afraid to help out where needed
About our culture
- We work in tight-knit teams to maximize speed and cultivate an ownership mentality.
- We cherish curiosity and an obsession for details because we know these details are invaluable over the long run.
- We promote an environment where ideas are challenged. The best ideas win!
- We’re hyper-focused on our achievements and our ability to execute our promises. We act with urgency.
- It’s not always about us. We give back to our community to ensure it can grow.
- We love to compete and have fun. Our game nights are legendary.
Our remote-first approach
We’re a remote-first company that encourages our employees to work from where they’re most productive. For most, this means working from the comfort of their home, but for those who prefer to work from our office, we’re located in downtown Toronto at Bay and Bloor, with convenient access to both subway lines. To foster collaboration, we implemented a number of ways to stay connected, including quick weekly company-wide check-ins, remote coffee breaks, and ad hoc knowledge-sharing sessions.
To apply for this job please visit leap-tools.breezy.hr.