Technical Talent Acquisition Advisor
Your passion is people!
You are a dynamic, seasoned recruitment professional who fosters meaningful partnerships that fuel talent and drive organizational growth. You are a natural collaborator and you’re always up for a challenge. You receive enormous satisfaction from helping others and making an impact.
If you are interested in joining a passionate recruiting team at a leading IT Solutions and Services Provider in North America, then we want to talk to you!
This Technical Talent Advisor will be responsible for partnering with our hiring managers to source, assess and advise on top quality candidates for technical roles. We will be looking for you to join our team of innovative internal experts who plan and execute our recruitment practices to contribute directly to our company’s performance and growth.
We’re looking for people who:
- Advise hiring managers on full-cycle recruitment, collaborate on job details, and advise on effective candidate assessments
- Deliver end-to-end search on active technical roles, including developing job-based recruitment strategies
- Perform phone screens, shortlists of candidates, conduct and lead the interview process, manage debriefs discussions and offer processes
- Demonstrate high quality service to provide client service excellence to all candidates
- Work closely with Client Groups and HR Business Partner Teams through ongoing communication in order to proactively develop and execute effective recruitment strategies. Collaboration and strong teamwork is critical
- Use a variety of proactive sourcing methods to continually build and maintain a talent pool – both now and for the future
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- A minimum of 7+ years’ recruiting experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- A combination of corporate and agency experience
- A minimum of 5+ years recruiting for technical Cloud and/or infrastructure positions (AWS Solution Architects, Azure Practice Lead, Cisco System Engineers, etc.)
- Previous experience working at a Value Added Reseller, Solutions Provider or Manufacturer is preferred
- Passion and focus on recruitment, with a solid grounding in business
- Proven success using a variety of sourcing strategies including proactive sourcing techniques using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Monster, etc.) and referral generation
- Proven, creative, self-driven sourcing skills to attract “hard to find skill sets”
- Ability to build confidence and strong partnerships with hiring managers
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team oriented, charismatic environment
- A college or university degree is desired
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 14 consecutive years
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers.softchoice.com.