Job description :
Stay22 is looking for a highly enthusiastic Front end engineer to join our core product department. The Front end developer would demonstrate strong leadership and improve internal processes to build and deploy applications.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar position, particularly with team management and leadership.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Offer product direction
– Work with other departments with product requests
– Develop the core Stay22 mapping widget & engine
– Developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices, always maintaining a decent frame rate
Stay22 is one the fastest growing startup in Montreal that helps organizers improve the overall experience of their participants through a platform that makes it easy to search for accommodations near an event.
Whether it’s a large-scale video game convention, a local festival or an international conference on commerce and creativity, for example, Stay22 is present to make the experience of searching for accommodation enjoyable, for both organizers and participants
Why join Stay22 ?
– A lively work environment
– Jump in one of the fastest-growing startups in Montreal
– The opportunity to travel for professional events
– Having a key role in the growth of the company
– A work-life friendly startup
– Walking distance from Mont-Royal metro station, and right on Mont- Royal avenue, with all the services around
– Diverse team activities
– An awesome team of hustlers, thinkers and extraordinary human to work hard and play hard with!
– Work in a challenging position
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
– Developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages and frameworks
– Knowledge of browser internals, how it draws and paints, how HTTP works, etc.
– Lives and breathes vanilla JS and the DOM
– Familiarity with performant vs non-performant CSS rules and properties
– Doing performance optimizations on complex client-side applications
– Providing highly effective code reviews and peer support
– Experience with working on a team of 4 people and more
…Has an attitude that shows..
– A high level of autonomy and discipline
– A high sense of accountability
– The desire to be a part of the success of a promising startup !
-Working knowledge of mapping technology (Mapbox, Leaflet, OSM, etc.)
– Knowledge of the travel industry
– Working on embedded web product
You are up for the challenge ? Please send your GitHub to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit stay22.breezy.hr.