GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
THIS JOB IS BASED OUT OF REMOTE (US)
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
The Product Operations team plays a critical role in Product Development at GRIN. As a Sr. Technical Program Manager, you are responsible for managing our quarterly programs including all projects in flight, supporting the product development Roadmap. Along with managing launch timelines, processes, deliverables, and other logistics, you will work with the Product Marketing team, Product Managers, and other cross-functional groups on launches and provide updates to the leadership team.
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
- Use your solid execution skills with a strategic mindset to lead cross-functional teams through program and roadmap planning, execution and release.
- Anticipate and manage risks and issues, both at technical and business level, within your programs and across the portfolio.
- Understand and manage dependencies, and ensure clarity of priorities across programs and teams.
- Balance priorities across long-term mission and short-term execution.
- Create and enforce cross-functional alignment and accountability across all business and technical groups and levels.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve our processes and help us work better and smarter as we scale.
- Create clarity for teams in situations of ambiguity.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years professional experience with 3+ years hands on experience in a Product Operations Manager or a Technical Program Manager role leading complex software development programs with multiple scrum teams.
- Superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks with high autonomy of delivery.
- Stellar communication skills, with an ability to cater communication to varied audiences, including executives.
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills in driving alignment and visibility, always keeping teams mission-oriented.
- Expertise in portfolio management, roadmap planning, trade off and alignment for multiple teams.
- Prior SaaS experience a plus
- Process-oriented mentality (understands processes and how to get things done within a highly cross-functional organization)
- Team-oriented mentality (prioritize and support the success of the team)
- Dedication to attention to detail (dates, time, product, people)
- Experience with productivity apps and project management tools (Asana & Jira)
- Experience using agile/scrum methodologies is a plus
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit grin.co.