eSight is an organization with a simple but profound belief: that people who can see the world, can change the world.
This belief has driven us to invent a truly novel technology – breakthrough, electronic glasses that let the legally blind actually see. This solution dramatically transforms the lives of the legally blind, with thousands of stories online that are likely to leave you with a lump in your throat or a tear in your eye. We are a well-funded, cutting-edge organization that is passionately driven by our vision to change the world with life-changing, customer-centric technology.
We are looking for a Special Projects Intern to join our growing Marketing Team to support a variety of special marketing/business projects in relation to our newest product launch!
This is a winter term internship, spanning from January to April 2020.
More About The Role:
- Funnel/Customer Journey: support the digital marketing in optimizing our customer journey, including (but not limited to) digital lead acquisition, customer experience/journey, hub network strategy, funnel operations.
- Social Media: create, post and moderate content for our Owned Social Media Channels including (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Brand Marketing and Campaign: work alongside our Marketing team in ideating and implementing special projects that drive our business forward, and help us reach and convert more interested individuals both in the direct-to-consumer, and business-to-business contexts.
- Strategic Projects: work directly with the head of marketing on the development and implementation of special strategic projects, including new distribution channels, big partnerships, associations with low vision organizations, etc.
- All other duties as assigned within the scope and spirit of the position.
A dynamic, hard-working and incredibly creative individual who wants to create, launch and contribute in major projects and can adapt on the fly. You are a “social chameleon”, an outside-of-the-box thinker. You have a strong desire to smash targets and crave multiple unique projects that will make a lasting impact to the community.
- Greatly want to use your skills to make a contribution to a meaningful cause
- Possess strong communication skills that are built on active listening
- Have the ability to think quickly, act quickly, multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Be a quick thinker with good EQ
- Be driven by data, and have strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
Skills and Requirements For This Role:
- 2nd year+ in Marketing, Business or Commerce major; must be actively enrolled in a post-secondary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to efficiently summarize and present data in a usable format
- Any relevant experience is an asset and highly preferred
This is a co-op position conveniently located @Yonge and Eglinton, direct access from the TTC station.
To apply for this job please visit esight-eyewear.breezy.hr.