GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
THIS JOB IS BASED OUT OF REMOTE (US)
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
GRIN is looking for an experienced, highly skilled, and professional Frontend Software Engineer to build great, user friendly products for our Creator Management Platform. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be a team player with a knack for visual design and usability. This is a rare opportunity to have a career-changing impact on a high growth startup. If you enjoy solving complex problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Designing, creating and maintaining new features for GRIN’s products
- Improving existing features
- Software development
- Testing customer workflows throughout the product
- Writing clean, functional code on the front and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- 4+ years in a software engineering position or similar function, with a history of architecting and designing new products and technologies
- 2+ Years of experience working in Vue.JS
- Experience with PHP and Laravel framework a plus
- Extremely proficient with GIT
- Understanding of and ability to execute advanced product-design vision with an efficient engineering approach
- Experience using Agile development methodologies
- Strong team player that wants to win together with flexibility to adapt and maintain productivity in a high-growth, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit grin.co.