Website Node App
The Node team is made of extraordinary people who thrive on solving difficult problems and building enduring products.
We are democratizing the creator economy and building technology that transforms how businesses and content creators collaborate. We put the customer and user experience at the centre of everything we do.
Currently, our app supports over 100 brands across North America in generating UGC campaigns that are streamlined and data-driven. Our company is backed by investors from Toronto, Ottawa and Silicon Valley.
We just closed our pre-seed round of funding and will be raising a follow-on round soon, which offers fantastic opportunities for growth and equity within the company.
We’re growing fast and are seeking new team members that are curious, free-thinking, and determined to make an impact.
All roles are remote until February 2021 at the earliest.
Software Developer (Winter 2021 Intership)
Things To Consider:
- This posting is for a paid intership/co-op role commencing in January 2021
- We operate a 2-sided marketplace with separate apps for both sides of our user-base (businesses & influencers).
- You will be working on web-applications.
- Programming experience with prior relevant projects: React, Python (Flask/Django), Java
- Exposure to cloud services (preferably AWS) is desirable. Some of the technologies we leverage are Lambda, Gateway, Amplify, S3, Cognito & RDS
- Previous experience in developing and deploying web apps and mobile apps in production is desirable
What You Can Expect:
- Start and grow from the ground floor of our product architecture, design and development.
- Work in an open environment that encourages free-thinking and creativity.
- Through our accelerator program, you’ll have access to resources from other entrepreneurs, developers, and mentors in the tech space.
What We Expect
- Deliver product features as per release schedule and quality expectations.
- High standard of quality in coding.
- Collaborate with our business team for feature prioritization and participate in design sprints.
- Utilize GIT source management (e.g. BitBucket) and project management/bug tracking during development
Email resumes/portfolios to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org