KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve raised more than $340M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 300 employees and created accounts for more than 800,000 Canadians.
Please note: This position is for May – August 2023 (4-month work term), and is only available for current students and recent graduates from a post-secondary institution.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will actively learn and adopt the technologies and tools defined by the team
- You will write code with testability, readability, edge cases, and errors in mind
- You will learn from other team members and help the overall team to be successful
- You will be working collaboratively within a team that thrives on innovation, ideation, and taking initiative
Who You Are
- You ask questions and understand the “why” behind your work
- You know how to design, implement and deliver features while reducing technical debt
- You are able to design basic functions with an awareness of the overall service architecture
- You understand the vision of your team and the problems we are trying to solve
- You are able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision or direction
- You actively seek feedback from teammates and view feedback as an opportunity for growth
- You will seek out mentorship to grow your own experience
- You are able to prioritize and deliver on commitments with a sense of urgency
A bonus if you have experience or an interest in any of the following!
- RESTful APIs, Docker, or AWS
- 3rd party integrations
- Distributed, event-driven systems
- Angular, React, TypeScript, CSS, and HTML
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.