Who We Are:
Our mission is to make employees experts faster. We are passionate about making information not only easy to create and share, but also quick and simple to find, follow, and maintain. Even the most complicated processes are no match for our software that makes information simple for anyone to navigate and understand.
In the last 4 years, ProcedureFlow has grown its users by 600% worldwide. We are proud of what our team has accomplished, and we are looking for new team members to help us accelerate this incredible growth.
At ProcedureFlow we are customer obsessed! We pride ourselves on delivering optimal customer experiences and we welcome people who share our passion to join our team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in the industry.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for a Social Media and Community Specialist to help us continue to grow our brand and contribute to our goal of revolutionizing procedural knowledge management around the world. This position will play an important role in both elevating awareness of our brand and building a thriving and engaged user community. This position is responsible for:
Social Media Management
- Designing social media channel strategy
- Working closely with design and product teams on campaign deliverables
- Leading social listening efforts and updating team on latest trends
- Managing and implementing brand social content calendar
- Building campaign reports and presenting to senior team
- Building and executing ProcedureFlow User Community strategy
- Fostering a close relationship with community members
- Developing customer retention campaigns to expand business relationships
Who You Are:
- A demonstrable interest in marketing and social media management
- 2+ years of experience in social media strategy, planning, content creation, and analysis or related educational experience
- 1+ year of experience managing paid social campaigns
- An overall passion for data-driven marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of the latest social media platforms and trends
- A desire to learn and grow within the field
- Experience working in a SAAS environment is an asset
- Experience using Hubspot Marketing Hub is an asset
- An enthusiastic team player, with a drive to take initiative
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- A curious and motivated learner
- An avid creator who loves coming up with new content ideas
- Passionate about technology
To apply for this job please visit jobs.procedureflow.com.