Website Content Bloom
Content Bloom is a close-knit international company with the headquarters based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia. We’re an enterprise consulting agency who works for big name clients (we’re not the type to name drop, but think ‘known names’ and fortune 500s) using our expertise to build applications and integrate them with enterprise Content Management Systems (primarily SDL Tridion, Sitecore, and AEM).
Qualifications – What you need to get the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong leadership and mentor abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work virtually (with Slack and Zoom)
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Ability to strongly voice your opinions, while still actively hearing others
- Foresight to find and fix issues before anyone ever notices something is wrong.
- Professional experience in CMS and/or web development
- Professional experience working with Java, C#, or modern front-end frameworks
- Canadian Citizenship or authorization to work within Canada
- The ability to work in the USA and willingness to travel globally (Post-Covid)
- Passion for what you do
Life at Content Bloom – What you’ll do once you get the job (after you celebrate):
- Lead a team, ensuring all on your team know what they’re doing and have the resources needed to be successful
- Manage projects – budgets, estimates, resource management. You’ll have ample opportunity to take ownership.
- Consult with clients – build relationships, discuss requirements, lend expertise
- Develop innovative solutions that deliver not only what’s asked for, but goes beyond to what they didn’t realize they needed.
- Implement your solutions, get into the nitty gritty alongside your team
- Work independently on internal projects or for one off clients
- Share your knowledge – be a mentor and/or present lunch and learns to help everyone grow
What will get you bonus points:
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, and maybe literally)
- A resume that tells a story. Show us your leadership journey
- An understanding of what being a consultant means
Additional perks (beyond loving your new job):
- Office dogs
- Flexible hours and generous time off
- Annual bonuses and raises based on performance
- Work in a small team, with enterprise grade projects
- Health benefits from day 1
- RRSP Matching Program
- Travel opportunities
- A variety of comfortable working spaces
- Exciting social events
- Hilarious co-workers
- Excellent office-supplied coffee, drinks, snacks, and espresso
Please monitor your promotions and spam folders for communications from us concerning your application.
To apply for this job please visit contentbloom.bamboohr.com.