As we scale our engineering team, one of our core needs is hiring staff- and leadership-level technical talent to lead some of our core product initiatives. As a Senior Technical Recruiter with Instacart, you would be responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring this level of talent for our team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Full ownership of your recruiting pipelines end-to-end for senior-level engineering talent
- Building, owning, and iterating on the interview processes for your searches in conjunction with engineering leadership
- Developing and fostering strong partnerships with all internal clients, including our engineering leadership team members and our CTO
- Be a guardian and champion of our culture and candidate experience
- Building the team that will change the future of groceries
- 8+ years of fast-paced, high-volume technical recruiting experience
- 3+ years of experience hiring for senior-level engineering talent in a competitive market
- Experience building and growing an internal engineering team, preferably in a startup setting
- Proven ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, candidates, and hiring partners
- Ability to work independently while valuing, encouraging, and partaking in collaboration across a team
- Ability to balance expertise with creativity and innovation when it comes to improving our process, practices, and recruiting brand
To apply for this job please visit instacart.careers.