GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
THIS JOB IS BASED OUT OF REMOTE (US)
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
GRIN is looking for an experienced, highly skilled, and professional Senior Software Engineer (Backend) to join a team that is responsible for interfacing with social networking APIs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help design, modify and implement our core social networking data pipeline. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. If you enjoy solving complex problems, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Designing and maintaining our core social networking API data pipelines (Meta, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch, etc.)
- Work closely with Site Reliability Engineering and Database teams to ensure resiliency and availability of services
- Work closely with Product team to define and implement new features
- Write clean, functional back-end code
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Additional responsibilities as requested
What You’ll Bring:
- 6+ years in a software engineering position or similar function, with a history of architecting and designing new products and technologies
- Ability and desire to lead other engineers in a fun and fast paced environment
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases and their usage
- Experience with social networking API usage and their management
- Understanding of and ability to execute advanced product-design vision with an efficient engineering approach
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with one or more backend technologies such as Python, Node, PHP, Ruby, Golang
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit grin.co.