In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced individual who believes that people are a company’s most important asset to be our first dedicated in-house recruiter. You will ensure that Flowspace is positioned to attract, recruit, and hire the best talent in order to position us for success today and in the future. While we’re based on the westside of Los Angeles, and would prefer to hire locally, we are open to hiring remotely for this role.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the leadership team and hiring managers to recruit and hire exceptional talent by creating fair and thorough interview processes and coaching hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team leaders while seeking to understand their complex and unique talent needs
- Take a hands-on approach to cultivate strong and diverse pipelines and, ultimately, teams as we scale up quickly.
- Use your expertise to refine and improve our current recruitment and hiring practices
- Manage the full recruitment process and candidate workflow through our Applicant Tracking System, Lever
- Ensure a smooth experience for every candidate from the application stage
- Build our brand as an employer by leveraging social media channels, networking events, and ensuring an amazing candidate experience
- Partner with the People Operations team to ensure an excellent employee experience begins during the recruiting and hiring process
- Be a member of a growing People Operations team, reporting to the Head of People Operations
Who we’re looking for
- A belief that all candidates deserve to be treated fairly and know where they stand
- A do-er with 5+ years of experience recruiting at a tech or software company with a proven track record of success
- Passionate about the power of matching the right person to the right role
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone and zoom presence that fosters relationship building
- Self-starter with history of achievement and exceeding goals in school and/or previous work experience
- Love of a well organized process and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- A sense of urgency, collaboration, commitment to diversity, and confidence are key
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience as a technical recruiter or at a tech startup
- Experience in the logistics industry
- Experience recruiting for remote positions
- Knowledge of Lever
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.