KOHO’s purpose is to empower Canadians to build a great financial foundation with products that are radically transparent and easy to manage. Our journey began in 2014, and we have since built a community of over 600,000 users. Leading investors around the globe believe in our vision, and we’ve successfully raised over $320M to make our vision a reality.
The KOHO collective has grown to 300+ employees to date. Discover our culture here and get the inside scoop from our team here!
About the Role
KOHO is looking for our next Senior Marketing Lead to own all things SEO and Content. There are three main pillars to this role: content, SEO and ASO. If this sounds like you already, keep reading!
- Delivering creative, effective, educational content that increases traffic (organic + overall)
- Editing, and formatting digital copy, including blogs and other online content.
- Uploading edited & SEO optimized blogs to our website via our CMS
- Use search data (AHREFs, Search Console, Google Trends) to understand user intent in order to drive content strategy, and identify business opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Data and Marketing teams to identify new opportunities to improve conversion funnel from landing page to registration
- Maintaining expertly organized editorial calendars for the content you deliver
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Perform fundamental on-page & off-page SEO activities, including but not limited to: keyword research/ranking analysis, competitive market analysis, keyword-friendly copywriting, content development/management, metadata updates, and analysis of KOHO properties.
- Provide performance-based forecasts and reports against SEO KPIs and present SEO performance and initiative status to leadership and other stakeholders.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to implement best practice SEO processes throughout KOHO properties.
- Be the subject-matter expert on best-practices and SEO industry trends.
- Define search-driven guidelines and requirements for page content, copy, page speed, accessibility, indexability, structured markup, site architecture, URL structure, page titles, meta descriptions, headings, anchor text, internal linking, site maps, etc.
- Align paid and organic search strategies to reduce costs while maximizing key business activities.
App Store Optimization (ASO)
- ASO Experimentation – Google Play & AppStore product page experimentation
- ASO Listing analysis + updates – work with the mobile release team to drive impactful changes across releases (i.e. title, description, keywords, meta, etc.)
- App store research – competitor download analysis, keyword research, etc. ASO tools
- Apple Custom Product Pages – work with paid team + designers to lead on delivering custom pages for Search Ads optimization
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing role where you provenly grew organic web traffic
- Deep knowledge of SEO and technical SEO: best practices, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies, tools for crawling, rank tracking, keyword research, and technical auditing, (such as AHREFs, etc.) and the web development process
- Familiarity with industry-leading CMS and project management tools
- Strong analytical skills, and experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Amplitude etc.
- An editorial mindset that makes you constantly seek to understand what your audiences consume and learn how to create it.
- Demonstrated achievements in systematically improving search performance that translated into traffic growth and improved site conversions
- BONUS: Bilingual (French & English), experience with multimedia content
To apply for this job please visit irwin.bamboohr.com.