Mary Agrotechnologies is an agro-tech startup building affordable, automated, and beautifully designed IoT systems to empower the world to grow what they want, where they want, when they want. We are a small group of great people, deeply passionate about creating products that are socially impactful, commercially successful, and that just look frickin’ awesome, both hardware and software.
We are looking for an onsite Senior Accountant, starting on September 15, 2020.
You should talk to us if you:
1. Are deeply interested in plants and technology;
2. Want to join a growing startup and experience all the joy and pain;
3. Believe an awesome team player should never be blindly checking tasks off the list like school assignments but make sure it’s good enough for your own high standards;
You will be:
1. Managing day-to-day accounting and preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the head office;
2. Preparing quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements, inclusive of disclosure notes for regulatory filings;
3. Participating in quarterly review and annual audit process; providing working papers, accounts variance analysis and supporting documentation to external auditors as required;
4. Maintaining and updating share capital information and arranging for share issuance and transfer when required;
5. Reviewing financial statements and financial related information of subsidiaries
6. Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas;
7. Performing monthly balance sheets, income statements and other analyses;
8. Assisting in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management;
9. Participating in the processes for financial forecasting and budgets;
10. Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
We are looking for:
1. Experience in hands-on operations;
2. Public company financial reporting experiences;
3. Excellent communication and people skills;
4. BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field, 2 years of post CPA experience;
5. Organized, efficient, adaptable and aptitude for detail;
6. (Bonus) High proficiency of written and oral English and Chinese (Mandarin);
7. (Bonus) Hands-on experience in China’s accounting principles.
1. An opportunity to join a fast growing startup that is idealistic and pragmatic at the same time;
2. Flexible work hours and vacation policy. Snacks, drinks, and fun people to enjoy them with;
3. A pet-friendly workspace so you won’t need to worry about your little friends at home.
Reach us at: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org