GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
THIS JOB IS BASED OUT OF REMOTE (US)
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
GRIN is looking for a talented Solutions Engineer to be responsible for supporting the sales organization in reaching sales goals. The Solutions Engineer will use their technical skills to explain the benefits of GRIN’s products and services to potential customers and to show how our products and services are better than our competitors. Duties will include supporting virtual sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as being the point person within the sales organization for all technical and product related customer questions.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales engineering or solution engineer role is required. Your success depends on your intense drive to dominate and win. If you have a love for kicking ass, and pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, then we’re ready to talk with you!
This is a great opportunity to get into a critically important position with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility within our rapidly growing company.
What you will be doing:
– Meeting with clients virtually and occasionally in-person to discuss their needs and answer questions of a technical nature
– Support the sales team with technical and product related post-demo follow-ups
– Strategize with the sales team to create customized solutions for prospect challenges
– RFQ/RFI/RFP response and preparation
– Document and monitor requirements needed for specific workflows related to the customer experience
– Building competitive intelligence
– Provide coaching and feedback to the sales team so they can improve their conversations and approach
– Act as the liaison between the product team and the sales organization
– Be the point person for product training to the sales organization
– Assist with product training for sales new hires
– Own GRIN’s demo environment used for product demonstrations
– Own pre-sales customer-facing technical & product documentation and videos
– All other duties as assigned
– At least 4-years previous work experience as a Solutions Engineer or Sales Engineer
– A commitment to excellent customer service
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport
– Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
– Prior experience in a SaaS sales environment is a plus
– Previous experience or familiarity with the influencer marketing industry & concepts is a plus
– Ability to think quick, and deliver complex information in a way that is easy-to-understand
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
Competencies and Traits:
the ideal candidate will be someone who has a strong work ethic, is an effective communicator, and has a desire to perfect their craft.
In addition, you will be:
– Comfortable on the phone handing technical requirements and integrations
– Naturally outgoing
– Coachable – welcomes feedback and has a strong desire to improve
– Agile – you thrive in a dynamic environment and possess improvisational skills
– Excellent at time management and organization
– Outstanding in written and oral communication
– Problem solver and challenger
– Persuasive while presenting GRIN’s value and aligning it to the customers top challenges
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit grin.co.