About HiMama and Our Mission:
HiMama is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business and certified B Corporation that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Our goal is to empower early childhood educators with affordable tools that enable them to improve developmental outcomes for the children they work with, while educating parents about the importance of their work. If you are excited about being part of a high-growth tech company focused on making a difference in a highly impactful industry, HiMama is the place for you!
We’re looking for quick-thinking, hard working and naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team as we pursue rapid expansion. Ideal candidates enjoy connecting with people and strive for great things in whatever they do. They are keen to take on a challenge and looking to take their career to the next level. Finally, they’re looking to make an impact on the world beyond dollars and cents – working with a social enterprise you will personally have the opportunity to improve outcomes for hundreds of thousands of children worldwide.
As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, starting new relationships with decision makers, and setting up Account Executives (AE) for success. The SDR should be curious, a quick learner, have strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offering in a compelling and relevant way.
The Sales Team
Sales at HiMama is a high-energy, collaborative, and ambitious team that is striving to drive accelerated growth of our business. We have a strong team mentality and a desire to work hard and win to support our customers.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Utilize research to meet and exceed monthly quotas for creating new sales opportunities each month. You will do this through responding to warm and hot inbound leads as well as cold calling and cultivating new leads
- Identity the gaps keeping prospects from achieving their goals and suggest appropriate products to help them achieve their success
- Build rapport quickly with key decision makers in early childhood programs (owners, directors, systems leaders)
- Prioritize and organize your lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Record and update data in Salesforce accurately and in real-time
- Stay in tune with changes in the Early Childhood Education industry
- Be an active team member on a regional team, collaborating with your team and coordinating cross-functionally
- Continue to learn and grow as a sales professional
What You Bring to The Team:
- Mission alignment with our commitment to young children and the adults who care for them
- An excitement to jump into a new opportunity with some sales or customer success experience at a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multitask, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- A strong history of meeting and exceeding measurable performance goals
- A strong history of showing a growth mindset that thrives in a culture of coaching, feedback, and encourages self reflection and personal development
- Thinking outside-the-box to drive innovation and change
- The ability to persevere and overcome objection to achieve long term goals
Don’t have all the requirements but convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.