Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations, the Revenue Operations Co-op/Intern will be responsible for supporting the work of the Revenue team through the use of the technology stack at Fiix.
What you will do:
Data Governance and Alignment
– Support a quarter-long data alignment project to build a strong data foundation across all critical business operations systems.
– Provide maintenance of Salesforce Database through ongoing data cleanups.
– Work with operations teams to uncover gaps in sales and marketing funnel.
– Learn and leverage an array of tools connected to Salesforce, including Data Loader, Dun & Bradstreet, Outreach, and ZoomInfo.
Supporting Internal Revenue Teams
– Work with the Revenue Operations team to build documentation around best practices of system use.
– Support Revenue team through managing requests related to record ownership, and data integrity.
– Assist the Revenue team with systems issues related to the sales process.
– Ability to learn and grow in a hypergrowth, B-Corp Canadian software company, with access to internal resources for personal development.
– You should be expected to finish this placement with a strong understanding of SaaS, revenue operations and data analysis fundamentals.
What we are looking for:
– Coachable, fast learner who can pick up new skills and processes quickly
– Analytical mindset with a skillset focused on extracting & analyzing data
– Strong attention to detail
– Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
– Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
– Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
Pursuing a degree in business, economics or STEM
Salesforce/CRM experience a bonus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.