Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
As a Research Assistant Intern supporting League’s Health Solutions team, this intern will be responsible for confirming medical information and other facts in health programs. In this role, you’ll be in charge of working with our broader team of writers and clinicians to ensure that written content is accurate and free of errors. You’ll have the opportunity to be at the forefront of providing unique, accessible, and personalized health content for users, empowering them to live healthier lives.
In this role, you will:
- Fact check health programs for clinical accuracy
- Copy edit and proofread materials
- Review and revise content for quality, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Ensure that content adheres to League’s in-house style guide
- Collaborate with the team to come up with fresh and creative ideas, keeping our audience in mind
- Manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
What you bring:
- You love writing: You know how to create readable and engaging content while maintaining tone alignment with brand standards
- You have an eye for detail: You have experience with fact checking, copy editing, and proofreading materials for publication
- You’re a skilled researcher: You know how to assess sources for accuracy and how to fact-check statistics or quotations
- You thrive with deadlines: Not only are you good at completing assignments in a timely manner, you know how to balance different priorities and communicate your time needs with your broader team
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or working toward one) in journalism, English, Communications, or a related discipline
- Work or study experience related to public health or the healthcare industry
- Knowledge or study experience related to communication science and framing
- Familiarity with AP Style or the Chicago Manual of Style
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (G Suite)
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.