Website Requity Homes Inc.
At Requity Homes, we believe in the power of homeownership. Owning a home is so much more than just having a roof over your head. It’s a place to call your own, to raise a family, and to build wealth. Too many families find themselves on the outside looking in, feeling stuck renting. We started Requity Homes with just that problem in mind. Requity Homes is focused on creating a new alternative path to homeownership in Canada through its fair and flexible rent-to-own program, with the mission of transitioning more than 2 million Canadians from renters into homeowners.
Requity Homes is seeking a growth marketing manager to support our mission to create an alternative path to homeownership. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and mission driven person to make an outsized impact in the housing and real estate space. As our first marketing team member, you’ll play a key role in helping us shape our marketing strategy through paid and organic marketing initiatives and will be responsible for managing our digital acquisition channels in a hands-on way. You’ll focus on building and delivering on high impact strategies that drive growth through paid media campaigns, customer acquisition and retention marketing as well as ongoing analysis and optimization as we look to expand our presence in Ontario and across Canada, working with contributors across sales, product, and technology.
- Develop paid marketing campaign strategies, run design experiments through A/B testing, and drive the execution of the marketing initiatives through to completion
- Improve engagement, conversion and retention metrics throughout the marketing funnel through paid marketing and other growth initiatives.
- Analyze each paid campaigns’ performance and prepare reports to summarise the results and rapidly iterate on findings
- Identify key areas of opportunity for growth and cost reduction
Partner with sales to develop copy and content strategies for client outreach
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of related marketing and growth experience, with a strong preference for DTC experience, fintech and proptech
Experienced in paid search, paid social, email marketing, affiliates and SEO
- Proven knowledge and expertise with core digital marketing tools including Facebook AdsManager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience building and executing marketing campaigns
- Equally able to operate at a strategic level and roll up your sleeves in executional tasks that come with an early-stage company
What you’ll enjoy about Requity Homes:
- Competitive salary, employee benefits, and flexible vacation
- An opportunity to work in an environment that will enable you to have an outsized impact across all parts of the organization
High autonomy with the ability to build initiatives from scratch
- Remote-friendly work environment
- A real commitment to work-life balance
- Join a fast-growing early-stage company with a vision to solve a billion $ problem
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the position name as the subject.
For more information about Requity Homes, please visit: https://www.requityhomes.com/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org