Effective visuals and designs give scientists the tools to convey incredibly complex scientific concepts in an unambiguous, universally accessible way. At BioRender, our mission is to empower the world to learn and communicate science faster through visuals, and we are passionate about accelerating scientific discovery and understanding by democratizing science communication.
As an intern on the BioRender People team, you’ll report to our Talent Acquisition Manager and work closely with our HR and Talent teams in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment. You will leverage your expertise in marketing and social media to create, share, and measure rich employer branding content that showcases our culture, values, and people.
We are currently 50 people (4 on the People team) and expecting to triple in size in 2021.
This is a remote, paid position. The hours and contract length are flexible!
What you’ll be doing
- In your first few weeks, you’ll onboard onto our ways of working and understand our employer value proposition
- You’ll define, plan, and create content (written, graphic, and video) for our careers page, blog, and social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram)
- You’ll gather and share employee stories and other content about Life at BioRender to showcase our culture and teams
- You’ll gain a deep understanding of our upcoming recruitment needs and craft compelling content to address key roles and profiles
What you bring to the table
- Education and prior professional experience in marketing or communications
- Significant experience writing social media copy, creating graphics, editing video, and monitoring social analytics
- Experience in a startup environment is an asset
- Exceptional communication skills
- An ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and move projects forward
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.