At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale. We’re in the running to power the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market.
We are looking for a results-driven, creative storyteller and marketing maven to help build Segment’s brand as an employer of choice. You’ll be the creator of Segment’s talent marketing strategy and will lead execution on the key initiatives that you’ve set with the support of an associate Talent Marketer.
What you’ll do:
- Build Segment’s University Recruiting & Internship Program with a focus on Diversity.
- Create, manage and influence Recruiting Programs including (but not limited to) Referral Program, Values Interview Program, Recruiting Coordinator Program & New Hire Training Program
- Manage Recruiting’s DEI Strategy and Reporting to ensure we’re building diverse recruiting funnels for all roles
- Produce and implement a talent go-to-market strategy to raise brand awareness and support key growth initiatives including new market expansion, high-priority hiring groups, and diversity and inclusion programs.
- Partner with Recruiting and Marketing to create and execute high-quality talent marketing awareness campaigns across press, social, events and other channels.
- Use data and reporting to inform decisions and frequently share results and impact with cross-functional partners and leadership.
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have experience in content marketing, branding, writing copy, CRM/ATS experience. ** bonus points if you’ve done this globally**
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Are a natural leader and/or have experience managing a direct report
- Have built or managed a wildly successful University Recruiting Program
- Are passionate about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Excel at project management and have a knack for bringing projects from ideation through completion
- Know your numbers, default to making data-informed decisions and feel comfortable reporting results to executive staff
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can pivot quickly and easily
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
To apply for this job please visit segment.com.