Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our team of recruiters. At Square recruiting coordinators are important partners to our recruiting team and the recruiting process. You will be a Square ambassador and liaison between our candidates and company. Lastly, ensure that every candidate has the best possible experience beginning to end.
- Be one of the first faces and names that candidates see. Make them feel welcome, delighted, informed and taken care of. Manage all coordination of interviews virtually and onsite. It’ll often be across time zones, require travel, and both interviewers and candidates will have questions for you! Partner with your RC teammates to help each other out.
- Don’t assume because something is the way it is, it’s the way it has to be. Offer ideas to refine our processes and improve upon existing programs. Take on projects of impact to the candidate experience.
- A human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers.
- A mind geared toward logistics. You can crank on scheduling requests. You put your feet in the shoes of both the candidates and the interviewers to think of everything.
- Time management skills that help you handle it all.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, and friendly.
- A desire to build the Square team and expand the knowledge of recruiting.
- Adept ability to be flexible.
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. Hundreds of candidates each month? No prob!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.