Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans.
We specialize in payment plans, but our end-to-end suite of workflow and lead management solutions give some of North America’s largest enterprise businesses, big box retailers, OEMs, and dealer networks the technological edge they need to stay ahead of the competition.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
Financeit is a growing company, and we’re looking for someone who can accelerate our growth! We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for delivering on all aspects of the recruiting process and will be involved in attending recruiting events, conducting pre-screening and interviewing, scheduling interviews, and completing background, credit and reference checks.We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about finding top talent that will assist our People Success team in championing Financeit’s unique culture! Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and update job descriptions, job profiles, and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media and other resources
- Pre-screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, competencies, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Schedule interviews with candidates for hiring managers
- Coordinate the offer process, and conduct reference, background and credit checks
- Implement overall recruiting strategy, develop and execute recruiting plans
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Encourage employee referrals, communicating its importance and giving incentives to those who produce successful hires.
- Perform other special projects as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience (either as an in-house recruiter or at a staffing agency)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; CHRP designation an asset
- Ability to strategically design and manage a recruiting budget
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc). Experience developing competency based interview guides, and scorecards would be considered an asset.
- Experience in competency profiling and job analysis is an asset
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and employees
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Innovative thinker, able to use and develop new sources for recruitment
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with a collaborative & inclusive team
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- RRSP Matching and Maternity Leave Top Up Program
- Weekly virtual yoga classes and meditation sessions
- Virtual events such as lunch & Learns, company parties, fun team activities and charity initiatives
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.