Website Quantigo AI
High Quality Training Data at Scale
This position is Funded by the Government of Canada as part of their Youth Employment and Skills Strategy and candidates must be between the age of 18-29 to be eligible.
Bridging human excellence and machine efficiency, Quantigo AI provides high-quality training data at scale through powerful annotation technology and a dedicated service team. An end-to-end solution for machine learning needs, it empowers AI companies to achieve accelerated, scalable results—without sacrificing precision or quality.
Founded in 2017, Quantigo AI quickly became established as a leading start-up in the space, advancing clients in the autonomous driving, retail, security, agriculture, sports, construction, and geospatial sectors, among others. Today, it supports a large network of clients across 18 countries and has plans to expand to new markets.
Through all of its growth, Quantigo AI has remained committed to transparency, fair pricing, personalized service, and quality output. Now more than ever, Quantigo AI is honoring its clear vision, determined to pave the way to a better future through innovation.
Find out more by visiting quantigo.ai
Software development is a critical element for us, and we have developed several in-house applications and tools to aide and automate primary business functions. This role involves the simultaneous maintenance of existing applications/tools and the development of a brand-new application platform related to AI training.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys software development and is familiar with open-source tools and libraries. The candidate shall follow an agile process to program critical elements in a timely manner, interface with external developers, learn and integrate open-source libraries, and report to technical and business management. The candidate shall be personally mentored by the CEO and CTO and shall learn new skills and tools along the way.
- Work with various business units to map out and understand new feature requirements.
- Program new features using one or more programming languages coupled with various open-source development frameworks and libraries.
- Interface with external developers to assist with programming activities.
- Work with business units to test developments before placing them into production.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Candidates with similar experiences will also be considered.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with Cloud Infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure.
- Database technology such as NoSQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with GIT and the Linux command-line.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.