NorthOne is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our high-performing team 🚀 We are a remote-first venture-backed startup at the heart of the FinTech movement that is reshaping the financial services and banking for small businesses across America. We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and are solving important problems.
Our product & mission
NorthOne is a business banking and financial management platform for small businesses across America. We don’t stop at being a faster, easier and simpler version of a bank – we’re focused on creating better financial outcomes for our customers by changing the definition of what a bank can be and do. We’re building a digital finance department for every small business in America with our business bank account as its foundation.
Our mission is to build a business banking and financial management platform that lets anyone run a successful small business. Our team deeply believes in the transformative power of entrepreneurship and wants to democratize taking ownership of your economic freedom.
We ❤ marketing and product. As a Product Marketing Specialist you’ll work with our world-class Marketing, Product, and Design teams. Reporting to our CEO, you’ll be joining a team who have helped build companies like Chime, Twitter, Instacart, E-Trade, McKinsey, Etsy, eBay and more.
We’re a team of A-players who are all in on solving big, important problems. Feeling it?
As a Product Marketing Specialist you’ll work with our world-class Marketing, Product, and Design teams. You’ll develop and execute strategies to drive successful product launches and adoption campaigns while ensuring clear and compelling communication with our customers.
The skills required for this role:
- You have 2+ years of experience in marketing role where you got to strengthen your craft
- You are able to adopt our company’s tone and voice in a consistent manner
- You have a strong sense for how copy and content is going to land in the eyes of the audience, and use this to create increasingly impactful collateral
- You are able to develop and execute an end to end go-to-market strategy for a specific campaign
- You’re hungry to understand the empirical impact of your efforts
- You live and breath product/feature messaging and love creating impactful communication collateral (in-product messaging, email, push notifications)
- You have fantastic written and verbal communications skills, you can be an army of one or work with a team of designers and copywriters
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing startup
- Your have the experience and ability to conduct market research, perform competitive analysis and spot market trends
- You’ve got previous experience with marketing engagement & automation tools (Braze, Mailchimp, Marketo)
Few people have been trained for this sort of role. If you are this close to what we’ve described but aren’t sure, apply. Let’s figure out together if this is where you could shine.
As a valuable member of NorthOne’s team, you’ll get:
- Family coverage of top-tier health/dental benefits: Get the right coverage for what matters most.
- Remote-first work: You decide where you work. You can work from home, visit one of our in person hubs, or work while you travel.
- Professional development budget: Enjoy an annual budget to deepen your expertise
- Unlimited paid time off: We measure success around outcomes, not hours worked.
- Powerful gear: We’ll make sure you have the right tech to do your best work.
- Market range for this role at NorthOne is 70K-110K. This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy.
Few people have been trained for this sort of role and research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they haven’t satisfied every requirement. If you are this close to what we’ve described, but aren’t sure, apply. Let’s figure out together if this is where you could shine.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.