We are an early-stage health tech company. Our vision is to advance patient care by
improving the information exchange between healthcare practitioners and life sciences
companies. At KeyOps, we access untapped insights from healthcare professionals using
state-of-the-art software solutions. For our life sciences partners, we are the catalyst that
drives digital transformation from traditional market research to an ecosystem where
healthcare practitioners and life sciences companies collaborate.
How we will work together
At KeyOps, we are human first. This means having an enjoyable, vibrant work environment
where your skills & experiences are valued. We embrace the power of diversity within our
team and in our network of healthcare practitioners. You are empowered with autonomous
decision-making and encouraged to dig deep and ask ‘why’. We encourage
experimentation, learning, and growth. KeyOps is a remote-first environment where you
have the flexibility to decide where you are most productive. When you are meeting with
your teammates in person, you can enjoy our state-of-the-art waterfront facility in downtown
What we are looking for:
As a product manager, you will collaborate across the company to ensure our products
provide a remarkable, delightful experience for physicians and life science marketers. The
work at KeyOps demands an ability to quickly learn and understand the nuances of various
users and customers. You will sit at the intersection of business, technology and user
experience. On any given day, your job may include researching user feedback, building a
new product strategy, presenting to leadership, iterating on experiments, and planning or
● Help set the product direction, influence strategy, and establish practices to identify
and address customer needs.
● Own the product roadmap and constantly evaluate and prioritize new opportunities
as well as manage the backlog
● Lead the effort to develop clear user stories for new initiatives as well as take a datadriven approach to existing product enhancements
● Work closely with all internal stakeholders as well as external users to execute on the
● Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable
recommendations to drive product uptake and user satisfaction
● Evaluate new market trends, assess the competitive landscape and make
recommendations for how the product should evolve to win market share.
● Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, and drive
● 3+ years of relevant hands-on product experience in high-growth SaaS companies
● Strong background in Product Management principles with a deep understanding of
what it takes to design, build and launch SaaS products that users love
● Experience in the health tech industry
● Experience working with data analytics to understand product usage, identify
opportunities, and design experiments that enable you to measure your products
● Experience delivering results through collaboration with cross-functional teams,
through clear written communication.
● Passion for KeyOps mission and for solving complex problems.
To apply for this job please visit www.keyops.io.