Codecademy was started in 2011 by two college students in a dorm room at Columbia that were frustrated by the huge gap between education and employment. Almost a decade later, we are a growing, diverse team of 100+ headquartered in SoHo, NYC. We’ve raised over $40m in venture capital funding from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Naspers, Y Combinator, and more.
If you want to help build a business that impacts tens of millions of people each year and helps them lead better lives, join us!
Codecademy is looking for a talented Product Manager to drive vision and execution for our online learning and training platform for businesses, Codecademy for Teams. The ideal candidate thrives on balancing product strategy and execution, and is comfortable delving into the details of product features and identifying product direction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify product vision and roadmap for Codecademy for Teams
- Move seamlessly between thinking strategically and getting into the details
- Drive execution on your roadmap with stakeholders, internal and external
- Work to ensure product success by collaborating seamlessly with design, engineering, curriculum, data science and marketing
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years product experience
- Demonstrated success in delivering successful products in the Enterprise or SaaS Space
- Demonstrated success leading teams in fast moving and sometimes ambiguous environments
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Continuous learner who is comfortable picking up skills on their own
- Comfort with experimentation and data-driven decision making
- Codecademy User
- Technical background (preferred) or ability to work with technical concepts
- Has built or worked with successful SaaS tooling products previously
- Exposure to Product at growth-stage startups
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of users with our product and in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms– race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status– and works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are empowered to better their futures.
To apply for this job please visit www.codecademy.com.