Railz is a FinTech company that provides a single API to all major accounting software (QuickBooks, Xero, Sage, etc.) service providers and enables on-demand access to financial transactions, analytics, insights and reports on small business customers.
Our solution suits any lender, financial institution, accounting firm, auditor and tech developer that requires financial data on its small business customers for the purpose of assessing the financial health of a business.
Our Data-as-a-Service solution allows our customers to be up and running in hours. We provide quick, low cost and direct access to both existing and new customers’ accounting software via our single API.
Who You Are:
You are a dynamic Product Manager that thrives in an Agile environment. You love working with customers, stakeholders, software engineers, and architects alike, and thrive executing the product strategy to deliver world-class data as a service offering.
- Support building a product vision, strategy, and direction for our data product, Railz Insights™.
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning, sprint ceremonies, product design, and testing of new features.
- Measure everything. Define what success means for each feature and function early in the development process.
- Deliver complex data products with consumer-grade simplicity and ease of use working closely with designers and researchers.
- Evangelize the value of insights and analytics to drive adoption with customers and internal parties.
- Relentlessly research and understand customers to prioritize your roadmap and continuously deliver better experiences.
- Make decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Foster a data-driven culture that accelerates testing, delivery, and innovation.
- Collaborate with engineering and design to deliver the most valuable, viable, and feasible solutions to customers.
- Collaborate effectively with other product teams and business stakeholders to influence and align on strategy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A highly technical background (i.e. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field).
- 5+ years experience in product management or equivalent role.
- Domain knowledge in accounting/finance or the SMB lending space.
- Passionate about data and the power it has to reimagine how customers use complex design software.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with “getting your hands dirty” with data.
- Ability to learn and understand highly complex technical ideas then “sell” them as concise value propositions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Ability to manage, lead, and influence across highly cross-functional teams.
- Experience partnering with researchers and experience designers to understand customer needs and pain points.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience shipping data products or enterprise products with consumer-grade UX.
- Experience using or building Big Data, analytics/AI products to impact the business bottom line or improve customer experiences.
- Understanding of technical architecture for real-time insights and analytics platforms.
- Experience leading company-wide initiatives with diverse stakeholders
- You have impeccable attention to detail while moving in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re a natural communicator and understand how to create visibility and trust for your team and key stakeholders.
- You’ve worked in a fast-moving tech startup.
- Experience with R/Python, AI, big data, or other database experience.
- Prior experience with B2B SaaS products.
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us every day to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Flexible work schedule and plenty of vacation and personal days.
- Health Spending Accounts.
- Competitive salary, benefits and equity incentives for everyone!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
Please note: work remote policy in place temporarily due to COVID.
This position is being hired in either our Vancouver or Toronto offices. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit railzai.bamboohr.com.