WHO IS RATEHUB?
We’re a company on a mission. Every single team member, from product & engineering, to sales & marketing, finance, operations and everything in between is obsessed with one thing; helping Canadian’s make better financial choices. And we’re pretty great at it, too. Via our digital application technology and our award winning in-house brokerages, we help over 2M Canadian’s per month make a positive impact on their finances. 365 days a year we deliver our users the best online mortgage experience, personalized credit card options, and cheaper auto & home insurance policies than they typically get from their existing financial adviser.
Changing how people make financial choices isn’t easy, though. We know that achieving our mission is full of challenges; challenges that can be complex and often unexpected, but that are always interesting, rewarding and fun to solve as a team. This is where you come in. We are on the hunt for the right kind of people to join us and help lead us forward to continued growth.
We’re looking for a Personal Finance Product & Content Specialist to join our Everyday Banking Team (based in downtown Toronto but also open to remote candidates) reporting directly to the Director of Everyday Banking.
The candidate will be a wiz at content development and will play a pivotal role in ensuring the accuracy and informativeness of our website. This includes conducting thorough research on various personal finance products to uphold the quality and reliability of our information, and aligning with our commitment to providing valuable insights to our users.
- Product expert
- Conduct research and validation of key product features including but not limited to credit card insurance features (per card), the value of a rewards point, credit card reviews, etc.
- Tracking content metrics to see what performs best and what users are engaging with the most
- Content Writing
- Own the creation of content for Everyday Banking (Credit Cards, Banking and Investing products) that is truly helpful to our customers
- Work with the Director of Everyday Banking and SEO Strategist to develop and implement a comprehensive content marketing strategy that spans across multiple channels
- Use a high level of curiosity for what truly helps our customers to drive your learning of our product, how our customers could benefit from content, and independently identify content solutions
- Create and manage a digital content calendar, ensuring consistent delivery of high-quality content. Work in collaboration with the Director of Content
- Content Management System – Publishing and Editing
- Edit and publish digital content using WordPress
- Collaborate with our Editorial Team to ensure what we produce is in line with our brand standards
- Work collaboratively with our SEO Strategist to optimize content for SEO and ensure our content is up-to-date
- Act as a key stakeholder in the prioritization and implementation of relevant CMS components, website functionality, and content updates to ensure a seamless user experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in content marketing, with a proven track record of building successful content strategy
- Deep interest and knowledge of the Personal Finance space, particularly as it relates to credit card, banking and investing products
- WordPress knowledge and previous experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for crafting engaging and informative content that is not generic, but that truly helps customers
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and tools to optimize content for search engines
- Fun: You bring your whole self to work and make an effort to contribute to our workplace culture in a positive way
- Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer and company needs to make good business choices
- Growth mindset: You love to learn and try new things
- Willing to Help: You care about your team members and are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
- Impact orientated: You are motivated by results and track to completion
- Competitive salary: We know it’s expensive to live/work in Toronto
- Flexible hours: Enjoy a couple more hours of sleep in the morning, if you want
- Benefits: Health is wealth! A benefits package with no employee contribution required
- Perks: RRSP matching program, individual training allowance, access to financial literacy training and resources
- Casual dress code: If it’s good enough for you, it’s good enough for us
- Fun team socials
To apply for this job please visit ratehubinc.applytojob.com.