At Paytm Labs, we’re on a mission to provide useful technological solutions that enrich and empower millions of people in their daily lives. We apply big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning to bring the next generation of financial products and services to the Indian, Japanese and Canadian markets.
As a company, we’re committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 333 million consumers and over 21 million merchants. Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve launched the Paytm Canada app (our bill management app), and PayPay (a QR-based payment app in Japan), all while powering the Paytm India app.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing leader who is eager to take on more ownership and responsibility. The marketing manager will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through multiple marketing channels and different lines of business. You’re someone who is comfortable developing and executing large campaigns, paid ads, managing a marketing budget, and overseeing all marketing activities.
- Build and optimize lifecycle marketing triggered email programs to increase activation, engagement, and retention
- Build out our marketing calendars containing relevant brand contents and ensuring consistency across all initiatives
- Build and track performance metrics for all your initiatives and use those insights to measure your impact
- Create and execute marketing campaigns that generate awareness and elevate the Paytm Labs brand
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, PR, social media ads, lead generation campaigns, and more
- Own and build out a winning content strategy, create engaging best-in-class content including blogs, whitepapers, case studies, videos, etc., and collaborate with our internal creative team and external agencies/freelancers when necessary
- Plan and execute virtual and in-person (once allowed) events that showcase Paytm Labs as a thought leader, while establishing relationships, and creatively engaging with target accounts
- Conduct in-depth research and create compelling content based on insights
- Work closely with sales to build and optimize the customer journey and touchpoints
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights and assess against goals
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in a fast-moving company, ideally in tech and in a B2B role, with a proven ability to drive business results
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Strong content marketing skills with experience to create content for multiple channels is a must
- Excellent ability to manage content creation from conceptualization to editing, publishing, optimizing for SEO and promoting
- Experience with building out email content, A/B testing and launching thought leadership pieces
- Demonstrating ability to develop marketing strategies and understand the big picture, complemented with the skills to execute and pay attention to details
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Comfortable with Google AdWords and LinkedIn Advertising
- Detail-oriented, analytic and data-driven expert who is resourceful, resilient and thrives in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance and take full ownership over your projects and campaigns
What we Offer:
- Flexibility to WFH
- For the third year in a row, we are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work
- We were also certified as one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2020
- We are an open work environment that fosters collaboration, ownership, creativity, and urgency
- We ensure flexible hours outside of our core working hours
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from day 1, no waiting period
- Team building events (anything from axe throwing, go-karting, bike riding, etc.)
Fuel for the day:
- Weekly delivery of groceries, and all types of snacks
- Catered lunches and desserts on a monthly basis
- Daily fun in the office with our competitive games of Ping Pong, Pool, Smash Bros competitions, or FIFA
- And of course, an unlimited amount of freshly made coffee! We’re pretty serious about our coffee beans
- To keep things fun and stress-free during the pandemic we started Virtual Daily, Virtual Weekly and Monthly team bonding activities including: Trivia, Games Nights, Movies Nights, Arts & Crafts (e.g. Origami), Lunch & Learns (e.g. Sign Language 101), Virtual Wellness Sessions (e.g. Meditation, Morning stretches), Virtual Team UberEats Lunches, and so much more
Notice for Job Applicants
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org